CRX MULTICUT ROTARY MOWERS
The CRX RIGID DECK MOWERS are ideal for maintaining areas of high quality turf behind a small tractor, ie, Private estates, large gardens and sports pitches.
AS A ROLLER MOWER
As a Roller Mower, the CRX offers similar characteristics to the well-known Wessex RMX roller mowers, which are renowned for their quality of cut and user-friendliness, but scaled down to include models suited to compact tractors from 20hp.
AS A FINISHING MOWER
As a Finishing Mower, the machine still has the extremely high blade tip speed which is one of the secrets of the superb cut quality. This immediately puts the CRX Finishing Mower into a different league to other 4 wheeled finishing mowers on the market, as the cut quality will be equal to that of the roller mowers, yet you still have the increased maneuverbility in awkward areas thanks to the castoring wheels.
AS A COMBINATION MOWER
With front castoring wheels and a rear roller, the CRX is ideally suited to front mounting onto a compact tractor. The front castoring wheels reduce the scuffing effect of a front mounted roller mower, whilst the rear roller will leave the prestigious stripped effect on the turf.
- ANTI-SCALP ROLLERS – Prevents scalping
- TORNADO-VENTS – Precise air-flow for premium cut and clipping dispersal
- ALL SPINDLES GREASABLE ABOVE THE DECK – Ease of maintenance
- SIMPLE BELT ADJUSTMENT – Ease of maintenance
- FINAL BELT DECK DRIVE – For ultimate driveline shock protection
- WHEEL HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT BY GREASELESS REMOVABLE BUSHES
- ROLLERS ADJUSTED BY SIMPLE SCREWTHREAD MECHANISM – Easy height adjustment
- PUNCTURE PROOF DECK TYRES – No down time
- HIGH BLADE TIP SPEED – Premium finish at fast forward speeds
- BAFFLES AROUND BLADES – Even grass distribution
- CHOICE OF WHEELS OR ROLLERS – 3 modes, your choice
|No. of cutting spindles