Due to expansion and renovation of our Ennis store, a position has been created in our counter Sales department.
The right candidate will work as part of a team in front counter retail parts sales dealing with walk in customers & telephone inquires. Ordering Stock when required to receipting of parts and inventory into stock.
They will also be responsible for in-store forest and garden machinery sales for the Husqvarna and Honda brands along side our growing Milwaukee tools range.
Applicants with prior dealership experience in front and back counter operations will have a distinct advantage although the right candidate without experience will also be considered. Good IT skills necessary.
Serve customers for over-the-counter purchases;
- Identify the correct machinery/tractor spare part for customers’ equipment;
- Keep the shop and stores stocked by requesting stock transfers from Main Depot and placing orders with suppliers;
- Merchandise product displays to ensure a smart and clearly priced presentation;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the shop;
- Cash-out the till daily reconciling the day’s sales with day’s receipts;
- Conduct an annual stock take, and mid-year counts on individual items as required, to ensure the accuracy of stock records;
- Pick stock for transfer to other locations;
- Be safety and security aware watching for shoplifting and safety hazards;
- Promote the Whelans shop with occasional social media posts;
- Forest and garden machinery sales.
- Delivery and collection of stock/repairs between depots and customers as required.
- Adhoc duties when required
Experience in a similar role is an advantage.
Excellent IT and Microsoft office skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
An attractive salary commensurate with experience and skills will be on offer to the right applicant
Apply with cover letter and CV to:
Phone: (065) 9051147
Closing date for applications is Friday 4th June 2023